OH Industries offers packaging and light assembly services to a variety of local and national corporations, and has been doing so for over 50 years.
Our employee base is comprised of adults with developmental disabilities who work closely with staff members to assure quality products and workmanship.
Our cost-effective services include:
- Light assembly
- Blister packaging
- R.F. Sealing (blister packs)
- Industrial packaging
- Heavy duty box construction
- Poly strapping capabilities
- Shrink wrapping
- Bagging and heat sealing of small parts
All of our work meets rigorous, in-house quality control standards!
We can help you with:
- Unexpected rush jobs
- Seasonal work overflow
- Eliminating the need to hire personnel based on fluctuating production demands
- Inconvenient aspects of a job that slow a business down
- Reduce production and storage space costs
- Special jobs that may interfere with regular production
Our competitive and experienced workforce is ready to tackle and solve your current business issues.
For more information, please contact Ken Safford at 815-895-6362 ext 113 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can meet your needs.