WORK FOR OH
Current Positions Available:
All positions require Direct Support Professional (DSP) training, which is offered on-site and is paid.
- (#1) Full-time, Residential Trainer/DSP, 36 hours/week, Thursday 3:00pm through Saturday 7:00pm, sleepover position. Includes $3.75 shift differential
- (#2) Part-time, Residential Trainer/DSP, 12 hours/week, Saturday 10:00am through Sunday 6:00pm, sleepover position, every other weekend. Includes $3.70 shift differential
- (#3) Part-time, Residential Trainer/DSP, 11.5 hours/week, Saturday 9a-9p and Sunday 9a-9p, every other weekend.
- (#4) Part-time, Residential Trainer/DSP, 18 hours/week, Friday 11:30pm to Saturday 9:00am, Saturday 11:30pm - Sunday 9:00am
- (#5) Part-time, Residential Trainer/DSP, 16 hours/weekend, Friday 11:30pm to Saturday 8:00am, Saturday 11:30 pm to Sunday 8:00am., every other weekend.
- (#6) Full-time, Case Manager/QIDP 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday
- (#7) Full-time, Medical Appointment Assistant, 37.5 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- (SUB) Substitute staff needed for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift. Must be able to meet a monthly minimum hour requirement. Pick up shifts as you are available!
To apply for a job at Opportunity House:
- Click the link below and fill out the employment application. This form does not work on cell-phones, so it is recommended to use a computer.
- Save the completed application to your computer.
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have access to a computer, stop by our main building to fill out a paper form. 357 N. California St., Sycamore, IL 60178.
An Equal Opportunity Employer That Offers A Drug Free Workspace “It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classes, in all our employment practices, and to hire only U.S. Citizens or aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.”